Today’s card is my entry into the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge…
Even though it’s still technically summer and pretty hot, Fall is becoming very evident all around here. One of my favorite things about Fall is Mums. I love mums and that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw these colors.
- The Grateful Bunch stamp set(#140691) makes wonderful flowers so I turned them into mums by layering, layering and more layering. The Blossom Punch (#140612) makes it easy by punching the three smaller flowers out in one punch. The larger flower was fussy cut twice.
- Stampin Write Markers in the three challenge colors were used to color each flower.
- I used Stampin Dimensionals in between several of the layers to create the 3-D effect. The flowers look like they are blooming right off the card!
- For a little more interest, I scored the panel with the Simply Scoring Tool. This is such a simple and easy way to add a little bit of embossing.
- The sentiment is from the new Paisleys and Posies stamp set (#142196) and is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.
- The inside is embellished with a panel of Moroccan Designer Series Paper (#141645) and cardstock. The same pattern is used on the envelope flap.
This card will definitely require extra postage but it’s worth it for the WOW factor!
Thanks for looking in today.