Today’s card is pulling double duty as I am entering it into the Global Design Project #55 theme challenge and the Pals Paper Arts #320 sketch challenge.
My card today is actually a thank you note for a random act of kindness that was shown to me…
Clean and simple cards do not come easy to me, so I was very pleased that this one worked out as well as it did.
Here are the details:
- The card base is Very Vanilla and the mat is also Very Vanilla cut 1/4″ shorter.
- I used the small leaf framelit from the Paisley Framelits Dies and cut a column of leaves. HINT: place the sentiment first to determine the leaf placement.
- The sentiment is from the Floral Phrases stamp set and is stamped in Cajun Craze ink.
- The panel underneath the leaves was sponged with Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry ink and glued to the card base.
- The leaf panel was popped up using Foam Adhesive Strips down each long side.
- The inside is embellished with a few little stamped leaves…just the perfect touch for a blank notecard.
- The envelope is also embellished with a panel of stamped leaves.
Here are a few promotions Stampin’ Up! has for us…..
Thanks so much for stopping by today.