Today’s fun Halloween card calls on an old favorite stamp set, Wondrous Wreath along with a fun new set, Spooky Fun. Both sets have coordinating dies that make cutting them out a snap.
Here are the Details:
- I really enjoy looking for alternate ways to use stamp sets. This is the first time I’ve used the Wondrous Wreath stamp set for Halloween!
- The wreath is stamped in Tangerine Tango ink and cut out using the Wonderful Wreath framelits.
- The cute little bats are cut in Basic Black cardstock with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits. A little clear Wink of Stella gives them a pretty sparkle.
- The sentiment is from the Spooky Fun stamp set and is heat embossed in white.
- The inside sentiment is also from the Spooky Fun stamp set.
This card is my entry in the Paper Players theme challenge and Freshly Made Sketches challenge…
Thanks for looking in today.