Today’s card share is a Get Well card that is sure to make anyone feel better. I guess any woman or girl, as it is a bit feminine.
I used two challenges to draw my inspiration from…
Here are the details:
- The card base is Whisper White thick cardstock with a mat of Rich Razzleberry.
- The DSP, cut in 1/2″ strips, is from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Pack.
- The cheerful flower spray is made from the Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair framelit dies along with the Jar of Love stamp set and Everyday Jars framelits. I did have to fussy cut the fern-like leaves but they are so lacy looking once they are cut out that it was worth the effort.
- The petite sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and cut out using the Bunch of Banners framelits.
- The inside sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.
I really enjoyed making this card and loved both the color combination and the sketch. I hope you enjoyed it as well. Thanks for stopping by today.