Happy Monday….today I am playing along with the Pals Paper Arts #321 color challenge…
This color palette screamed Fall to me, so I brought out the Vintage Leaves stamp set to create today’s card.
This card is very clean and simple and came together very quickly.
Here’s the details:
- The A2 (4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″) card base is Very Vanilla with a mat of Elegant Eggplant cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The leaves are stamped on another piece of Very Vanilla in Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry. I used a mask cut from a Notestix to achieve the overlapping look of the leaves.
- The sentiment is from the Sheltering Tree stamp set and is stamped in Elegant Eggplant.
- I kept the inside blank for a personal note and just added the same cardstock panels that are on the front.
- I always embellish the envelope. This time it was just stamped with a matching leaf. This is so quick and easy and really let’s the recipient know that there is something special waiting inside!
I hope that your week is off to a good start and that you are enjoying a little Fall where you are. Thanks for checking in on my card today.