Even though we are in the final stretch for Christmas, I’m still having fun creating Christmas cards. And this card was a LOT of fun to make. I admit that the only reason I bought the Jolly Friends stamp set was for this adorable moose.
Here are the Details:
- The card base is Crumb Cake with a mat of Basic Black and a pattern from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper collection.
- The wreath is stamped using the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating Wonderful Wreath framelits. This set is one of my all-time favorites that I will never tire of using.
- Mr. Moose was stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and fussy cut.
- The sentiment comes from the Star of Light stamp set and the banner is from the Number of Years stamp set. Both of these sets are photopolymer which made it easy to stamp the sentiment inside the banner.
- Everything! is popped up with dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Greetings.
- Adding the DSP to the inside and envelope is a great way to use those extra strips that you would probably just throw away and really creates a perfectly coordinated card.
I hope you are winding down on your holiday preparations and will have some time to relax and enjoy yourself…perhaps by making a card!