Hi there…if it’s your birthday, let’s celebrate. If not, let me just share this birthday card with you!
For as busy as this card looks, it came together rather quickly.
Here’s the details….
- The festive pattern from Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper collection dictated the color combination.
- Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach and Pool Party created the sweet palette.
- The banner was created using the Banner Triple punch with strips of cardstock added.
- The hearts were cut using the two smallest dies from Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies and the smallest heart was cut using a die from Love Notes Framelits Dies. It was very handy having both of the sets.
- The sentiment is from Balloon Adventures Stamp Set and cut using a die from Large Numbers Framelits Dies and popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- JUST FOR FUN….I added the Sprinkles Embellishments from the Occasions Catalog to the banner. Here’s a hint on adhering them: use a toothpick dipped in glue.
- The inside sentiment is also from Balloon Adventures Stamp Set and is stamped in Watermelon Wonder ink.
- Another heart cut out with a bit of Designer Series Paper underneath finishes it nicely.
- Add some Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap and you have yourself pretty fun birthday card!
Thanks for stopping by today!