Today I have a card that has been stuck in my head for quite sometime and I’m so pleased that it came out exactly the way I envisioned it….that certainly doesn’t happen all the time!
This card also fits in with the Stamp, Ink, Paper Color Challenge this week…
Here’s the Details….
- The card base is Whisper White with a mat of Real Red cut 1/8″ smaller
- The top layer of Whisper White measures 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- I divided the paper into 1″ sections by lightly drawing a pencil line vertically.
- Using the Love Notes framelits dies, cut out the hearts in a random pattern centering them on the pencil line.
- With a ruler and black Stampin’ Write Marker, draw dotted lines down the pencil line, varying the lengths. Then lightly erase the pencil marks.
- Using patterns from the Sending Love 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Pack, cut small squares and line them up behind the cut out hearts and glue them to the Real Red mat.
- The sentiment, also from Sealed with Love stamp set, was cut with a die from Bunches of Banners framelits dies. I love this little die. It’s the most used die in my set. It’s popped up with dimensionals.
- The cut out panel was attached to the Real Red mat using Foam Adhesive Strips to give a dimensional look.
- Finally, for some subtle Razzle Dazzle, tiny Rhinestone jewels were added in between the dashes. This just takes the card over the top…IMHO!
- Another sentiment from Sealed with Love and pattern from Sending Love DSP complete the inside. It was a happy coincidence that the pattern almost mimics the card design!
It’s Sale-a-Bration!…With a $50 purchase, you get to choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! By purchasing the Sealed with Love stamp set and coordinating Love Notes framelits dies as a cost saving bundle and the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Pack you would qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item.
The Ultimate Bundle!…Thinking about joining the fun? Now’s the time! During Sale-a-Bration, which runs now through March 31, along with choosing $125 worth of product for $99 you can choose ANY 2 stamp sets in either the Annual Catalog or the new Occasions Catalog for FREE. If you’d like more details, email me at [email protected]
Thanks for stopping by today….take care,