It’s a cold, wet and dreary Sunday here in PA…so I’ll be stampin’ the day away! Today I’m sharing a Valentine card I made for the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge….
There were so many possibilities to consider with this challenge. However, I wanted to make a masculine Valentine. I find it rather difficult to make masculine cards, thus the challenge!
Here’s the Details….
- The card base is Crumb Cake with a mat of Cherry Cobbler.
- The next panel is Crumb Cake stamped in Soft Suede ink using the Hardwood stamp.
- The heart was cut out using Sweet & Sassy Framelits. Before gluing the Cherry Cobbler frame, I cut and glued the arrow from Love Notes Framelits.
- I used the Labeler Alphabet stamp set to stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. I think the “messiness” of the lettering in this set was perfect for a tree carving! I also thought that I should have said You + Me but…too late for that!
- The sentiment was positioned and glued to the Cherry Cobbler panel.
- The Hardwood panel was popped up using Foam Adhesive Strips for a more dimensional look.
- The inside is pretty simple…another heart cut from Sweet & Sassy Framelits over a mat of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. I find myself using this set more and more. It has such simple sentiments for so many occasions.
- A few Enamel Shapes finish off the card.
- A strip of Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip cardstock embellish the Crumb Cake envelope.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to stamp today…even if it’s not raining!