With Stampin’ Up! Sending Love Suite the creative possibilities are endless for creating Valentine cards and beyond the holiday. My card today uses the Sealed with Love Photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating Love Notes framelits along with Sending Love 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack.
Here’s the Details….
- The Real Red notecard (3 1/2″ x 5″) has a mat of Whisper White and Pool Party cardstock.
- The fun on this notecard is the sweet little envelope with the love note tucked inside.
- The “shower” of hearts was punched from the Confetti Heart Punch.
- The inside sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. This is such a useful set. There are sentiments for just about every occasion and with their small size they are perfect for cards as well as tags and 3D items.
- For the row of hearts at the bottom, I used a die from the Mini Treat Bag thinlits. Most of Stampin’ Up! thinlits and framelits come with great “accessory” dies that can be used for alternate projects adding that much more value to them.
This was a quick and fun card to make using products from Sending Love Suite. I can see making this card into a birthday or thinking of you card…stay tuned!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by today.