Today’s project is a cute little notecard sized Valentine and a coordinating slider box holding three chocolate treats. I’m playing along with the SUO #167 It’s Time for Valentine’s Challenge and Stamp, Ink, Paper #85 Theme challenge…
Here’s the details….
- The Real Red card base is cut in a notecard (5″ x 3 1/2″) size with the Whisper White layer cut 1/4″ smaller.
- The pattern from Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack is cut 1/4″ smaller than the Whisper White layer.
- Two hearts were cut using the Sweetheart Punch and one embossed with an image from Bloomin’ Love photopolymer stamp set. This set came out last year and was carried over in the Annual Catalog. I think it has been a little forgotten with the new set in this year’s Occasions Catalog. Both sets are wonderful for Valentine’s Day but I think Bloomin’ Love can go well beyond the holiday.
- The banner was cut from the Large Numbers framelits dies.
- I created this sweet little slider treat box to hold three chocolate hearts.
- The box measurements are 3″ x 5 3/4″ and scored at 3/4″ on all four sides.
- The slider measures 5 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and is scored on the longer side at 3/4″, 2 3/8″, 3 1/8″ and 4 3/4″
- You can alter the measurements to fit your exact candy. The original box tutorial I saw was for Hershey Kisses, so I just reconfigured it to fit these particular chocolates.
- Sweet and Sassy framelits dies cut the heart opening on the lid and the white heart frame.
- A window sheet was glued to the back of the hearts.
- Here’s another one I made using the Love Notes framelits die to cut the arrow in Gold Foil paper.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed this little Valentine gift.