Butterfly Basics has been one of my favorite stamp sets since it came out. I never get tired of the beautiful images and sentiments in this set. However, this is the first time I’ve used this particular sentiment, which is particularly thought provoking.
Today’s card is my entry in the Global Design Project #075 theme challenge…
- I used the Triple Banner Punch to create the banner.
- The pattern is from Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack.
- The crisp, clean color combination is Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Basic Black.
- The butterfly is cut from the Bold Butterfly framelits dies.
- The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink and cut with the Stitched Shapes dies and layered on Very Vanilla cardstock cut from the Layering Squares framelits dies. It’s popped on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from Suite Saying stamp set.
I’m going to send this card to someone who is beautiful both on the inside as well as the outside! I’m sure you know someone just like that, too!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Such a beautiful card, Rosanne! I don’t often think to reach for Playful Palette, but it just works so perfectly in this card! Lovely, inside and out! 🙂
I love this CAS card Rosanne. The DSP makes a striking statement. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project this week.