Sometimes when making a card, I wonder what it would have looked like in a different color or with a different pattern of Designer Series Paper. I decided that when that happens, I’ll just make another! This card came together so easily and the result was so pretty that I was happy to have two. One is already in the mail!
- Both cards use patterns from Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper and the new Sale-a-Bration Glimmer paper in Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron. This glimmer paper is so pretty and unfortunately SOLD OUT. I hope you were able to get some.
- I cut a butterfly using the Bold Butterfly framelit on the Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock. Then placed a piece of DSP behind it.
- Two thin strips of glimmer paper are on either side.
- A 2″ piece of Designer Series Paper was layered on the bottom and then a coordinating piece of ribbon wrapped around.
- This layer was adhered to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals for a bit of a lift.
- The beautifully detailed butterfly was cut from the Butterflies thinlits in Glimmer Paper. I popped it using Foam Adhesive Strips. They are a perfect fit on the butterfly body and really lift it off the card for a sparkly 3-D effect.
- The sentiment is from Best Birds stamp set and is stamped in coordinating ink and cut with the Tags & Labels framelits. This is also popped with Dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from Designer Tin of Cards stamp set.
- A very thin strip of Glimmer paper along with Designer Series Paper pretty up the inside.
- The photo below shows a few of the products used on both of these cards.
Sale-A-Bration has flown by! Times flies when you’re having fun, right? Only a few days are remaining during Sale-A-Bration— the year’s biggest promotion. To place the cherry on top of the final days of Sale-A-Bration, we have added seven new products!
Don’t forget you have until March 31 to earn free products for every $50 you spend, additional Stampin’ Rewards for a qualifying party, or join and get two stamp sets for free! That is up to a $104.00 value added to your starter kit! The Sale-A-Bration catalogs are full of awesome products that are only available during this promotion. You can check out these catalogs by clicking on them on my sidebar.
If you were ever thinking of JOINING THE FUN, now is the time to do it! I would love to have you on my team. Click here for all the awesome details! This is a WIN/WIN. There is no obligation or risk when you purchase the starter kit…just amazing products at an outstanding value!
Thanks for looking in on my projects today.