My card share today is a special birthday card for my daughter, Lauren. Lauren is an artist and I knew she would appreciate the Dream Catcher as well as the sentiment.
- The Very Vanilla card base measures 4″ x 6″. Another panel of Very Vanilla with strips of Moroccan Designer Series Paper is popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Dream Catcher was created using a new Lace Doily from the Occasions Catalog and the Layering Circles framelits. These doilies are so pretty and quite sturdy.
- I used Foam Adhesive Strips cut in small strips to adhere it to the card.
- The feathers are not Stampin’ Up! They’re from a set I purchased awhile ago but were just perfect for this project. I stamped them in Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim and Cajun Craze ink.
- I attached the feathers with Linen Thread and dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is actually two different stamp sets. The first greeting is from Grateful Bunch stamp set and the bottom from Birthday Blossoms. Even though they’re different fonts, they seem to compliment each other and express exactly what I wanted to say.
- Since this was an “off” sized card, I used the Envelope Punch Board to create my envelope.
- Here’s a breakdown of some of the key products I used for this project.
- The Designer Tee stamp set is available as part of Sale-a-Bration and can be earned as a FREE set.
For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. The Sale-A-Bration catalogs are full of awesome products that are only available during this promotion. It all ends on March 31st so don’t miss out! You can check out these catalogs by clicking on them on my sidebar.
If you were ever thinking of JOINING THE FUN, now is the time to do it! I would love to have you on my team. Click here for all the awesome details!
Thanks so much for looking in on my project today.