Today’s birthday card is so soft and pretty…truly a very feminine card. The pretty little spray of flowers is from the Touches of Texture stamp set and is so easy to color. I will definitely try some other colors on these delicate little flowers. I used another flower image from this set here.
- The card base is Soft Suede with a mat of Whisper White. Blushing Bride and a piece of Designer Series Paper from Neutrals Collection, also in Soft Suede complete the front.
- I stamped and cut the lace border using the FREE Sale-a-Bration set, Delicate Details. This set has 5 pretty borders.
- I stamped the floral image in Basic Black Archival ink and colored it with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Markers. Some clear Wink of Stella was added to the flowers for a little sparkle.
- The image was cropped and cut using the Layering Ovals framelits and popped on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The birthday banner is from the Number of Years stamp set and is cut with the coordinating Large Number framelits.
- The simple sentiment is from the Balloon Adventures stamp set.
- A few sequins add the finishing touch!
- I think the envelope may be my favorite part of this project. Adding another lace border from the Delicate Details stamp set to the already embellished envelope flap just upped the “pretty” factor!
I really enjoy making feminine card and know that I need to broaden my scope and make more gender neutral and masculine cards but with such pretty floral sets like Touches of Texture and the Delicate Details stamp set, it is just so hard not to keep making pretty, flowery cards. I will step out of my “box”…soon!
Hope you liked this card and I would love to know what kind of cards you enjoy making the most. Thanks for stopping by!