The color combination in this pattern from Falling In Love Designer Series Paper just had me thinking “Baby”. It is such a soft and subtle color palette and design.
- The card base is Sahara Sand with a mat of Soft Sky cardstock.
- A few Soft Sky Enamel Shapes add to the sweetness.
- The Soft Sky scalloped oval is cut using the Layering Ovals framelits and the Whisper White oval is cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits.
- The sentiment from Better Together stamp set is stamped in Crumb Cake ink.
- The duck from Something For Baby stamp set is stamped in So Saffron ink and cut out with the Baby’s First framelits.
- Stampin’ Dimensionals give the ovals and the duck just enough lift.
- Cottage Greeting stamp set provided the perfect sentiment for the inside.
Here’s a quick snapshot of some of the products used….
Thank so much for stopping by today.