I’m still a good time creating Easter cards with the Basket Bunch Bundle. Today’s card uses the Basket Builder framelits to create the cute basket full of colored eggs.
This is such a versatile set that will go well beyond Easter. A lot of the same products that I used on Monday’s card were used today but with totally different results.
- The card base is Whisper White with another mat of Whisper White cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The Whisper White mat is scored using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool for a simple touch of texture.
- Layering Ovals framelits cut the center and another scalloped oval created the Soft Suede frame.
- I added another Whisper White oval embossed with the Elegant Dot embossing folder to the center, gluing it directly unto the card base.
- The mat was then adhered to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using the Basket Builder framelits, I cropped the basket with Soft Suede and Crumb Cake card stock.
- The cute little eggs were also cut with a framelit from this set using the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and is stampers in Soft Suede and cut with a die from Bunch of Banners framelits.
- A little bow tied with Blushing Bride Bakers Twine gives the basket a simple added touch.
- I Finished the envelope flap with a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Subtles stack.
- The photo below shows some of the products used on this card. A full list is posted at the bottom of post. By clicking on the photos, you’ll be directed to my online shop, where you can purchase any of these products.
April Host Code #G9YSEGB3
Use this code when placing an order less than $150. Anyone placing an order using this code will be entitled to a gift from me. For those placing an order of $75 or more, April’s gift is one of my favorite products…Clear Wink of Stella Pen. This will come directly from me by the beginning of May.
If your order exceeds $150 you will automatically qualify for Stampin’ Rewards when placing your order and receive a Wink of Stella Pen.
Thanks very much for stopping by today and I hope you’re enjoying some springtime card making too!