I just love daisies…who doesn’t. They’re such a simple little flower that always make me smile. These paper daisies are no exception. They were created using the Succulent framelits from the Occasions Catalog. This is such a versatile set and not just for making succulents…obviously!
The coordinating stamp set, Oh So Succulents is also a wonderful set. You can get a lot of mileage out of this bundle.
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock. I’ve just recently started to use this for all my white card bases. It makes such a difference in the sturdiness of the card.
- I scored a 3″ x 4 1/4″ panel of regular Whisper White card stock using the Simply Scored scoring tool. Just these simple score lines give the card a more detailed look.
- The Melon Mambo polka dot pattern from the Brights Designer Series Paper measures 2″ x 4 1/4″.
- The sentiment is from the Sale-a-bration free set, Avant Garden. If you didn’t get this set, any other sentiment could work just as well.
- I cut the sentiment and frame from the Stylish Stems framelits…another terrific bundle in the Occasions Catalog. Hoping both sets will carry over in the new Annual Catalog!
- The daisies were cut using the two smallest flower dies from the Succulents framelits. I popped them with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a Melon Mambo Enamel Shape to each.
- The inside sentiment is also from Avant Garden stamp set. I had this card sitting on my desk for quite awhile with just needing some finishing touches.
- I cut another daisy for the inside using the negative space and a White Perfect Accent.
- Here’s a photo breakdown of some products used on this card. You can purchase these and all the products I used here today by clicking the links below.
The retirement list is coming out later today and I’m hoping some of my favorites are NOT on it. This is always such a fun time of year because the new Annual Catalog is right around the corner and is ALWAYS filled with my NEW favorites!
I hope this card made you smile today. Have a wonderful day!