Today’s birthday card is one I made several months ago but never posted it. When I saw it today, I decided it needed to make an appearance because almost everything I used on this card is retiring on May 31.
- The card base is Very Vanilla card stock. Did you know that the new Annual Catalog will offer Very Vanilla thick card stock. I use Whisper White thick card stock for most of my white card bases, so it will be great to have that option with Very Vanilla.
- I matted a 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock with a 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ pattern from Moroccan Designer Series Paper. I think this pattern is very rich looking against Cherry Cobbler.
- (Retiring) Delightful Dijon 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon is wrapped around the DSP panel.
- The big, bold flower from the Flower Patch photopolymer stamp set is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and cut with the coordinating Flower Fair framelits. This has been one of my favorite floral set for the past few years and I’ll be sorry to see it go. This flower reminds me of a Chrysanthemum, which are one of my favorite flowers.
- The sentiment is from Cottage Greetings stamp set, which is also retiring.
You can see all the retiring products on the links below. Some have already sold out so if you are looking for something, act quick!
Thanks for stopping by today.