Today’s birthday card features the Oh So Succulent Stamp Set and Succulents framelits. I know you’ve seen me use the Succulents framelits numerous time. However, I haven’t given the stamp set it’s equal time. Both products are on their way out and can be purchased at a significant savings if you purchase them separately. You can check them out HERE.
- This card also features the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper which by the way is also going away May 31 and is available at a considerable savings. The prints in this collection are so very pretty!
- I started with a card base of Sweet Sugarplum card stock.
- The measurements for the three panels are : Calypso Coral 1 5/8″ x 4″, Whisper White 1 1/2″ x 3 7/8″, and DSP 1 3/8″ x 3 3/4″.
- The center panel measures: Sweet Sugarplum 3 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, Calypso Coral 3 3/8″ x 2 5/8″ and Whisper White 3 1/4″ x 2 1/2″.
- The sentiment is from Best Birds stamp set and is stamped in Calypso Coral ink.
- I love the little cluster of succulents…some are popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I just had to stamp more sweet little succulents on the inside. There was some masking going on here, too!
- The inside sentiment comes from Bunch of Blossoms stamp set.
- Another pattern from Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper added to the envelope flap gives this card a totally custom look…and it’s so easy to do!
- Here’s a breakdown of some of the main products I used to create this card. The complete list of products is below.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.