Had so much fun making this card with the Super Duper stamp set that I just had to do it again! This set is available in the Occasions Catalog and will be carrying over in the new Annual Catalog. This is a great Birthday set with big, bold sentiments.
- Super Duper stamp set did all the work on these cards and as you can see it really did the job!
- The hardest part of these cards was deciding on the color combinations. The possibilities are literally endless.
- I decided to make a bright and brighter version.
- The color combination on this card is Bermuda Bay, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz.
- I love to stamp random patterns to create backgrounds. The stamps in this set are perfect for that.
- This combination of Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point and Melon Mambo just made the card POP!
- The inside was stamped with two more sentiments from the set…YAY!
- I just added more stamping to the envelopes and they were good to go.
I love that some cards require little or no stamping and just rely on dies, Designer Series Paper or embellishments. And then you can make a super card from just card stock, ink and stamps.
I’m glad that this set is sticking around for at least another year, as I can see so many ways to use it. It’s a great gender and age neutral birthday set. However, there are a lot of favorite sets going away to make room for some really terrific new ones. The new Annual Catalog is fantastic…I can’t imagine anyone will be disappointed.
Here are the links to the retirement lists. If you have any questions, I’d be happy to help you or if you don’t currently have a demonstrator, I’d love to be yours! You can see my monthly hostess code and incentives HERE.
I wish you and yours a very Happy Easter!