I’m back today with another card featuring the Succulents Framelits. I’ve been loving these framelits both for creating and cutting the succulents it was designed for as well as creating these super sweet daisies. The Succulents framelits and coordinating stamp set, Oh So Succulents are retiring on May 31. They’re still available at a discount if purchased separately. The stamps are $15.75 and the framelits $16.50 which is considerably less than the bundle price. I included them in my product list separately without the bundle.
- The card base is my go-to Whisper White thick card stock with a mat of Tip Top Taupe card stock cut 1/4″ smaller.
- Using the Stampin’ Scoring Tool, I scored a border 1/4″ around.
- The daisies are cut from the Succulents framelits and the stems came from Balloon Adventures framelits. I positioned and glued the two flowers right to the card and popped the middle one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Calypso Coral Enamel Shape is in the center of each flower.
- Tip Top Taupe 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon is wrapped and adhered with Snail. This is what’s holding the stems in place.
- The banner and sentiment are from Banners For You stamp set and are also popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from (retiring) Flower Patch stamp set. Here’s another card I recently made from that set.
- Another perky daisy makes the inside as pretty as the outside.
- The striped pattern is from the Subtles Designer Series paper which will also be going away.
- I also used it on the envelope flap for good measure!
Despite the fact that so many of my favorite products will soon be retiring, the new Annual Catalog is chock full of fabulous stamps, dies and embellishments. It’s such a fun time of year at Stampin’ Up! If you think you’d like to become a demonstrator, I’d love to have you on my team. You can see all the information here.
I’d love to hear if any of your favorites are going away…you’ve just seen two of my favorite sets here!