Today’s birthday card features another terrific product from the Delightful Daisy Suite. The Daisy punch makes creating pretty flowers a snap. There are countless ways to use this punch alone or with the coordinating Daisy Delight photopolymer stamp set.
Here’s the Details:
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock covered in a pattern from Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. This paper is one of the prettiest collections of Designer Series Paper that Stampin’ Up! has offered (just my opinion!).
- I used the Stampin’ Trimmer to create the top panel in a 2017-2019 In-Color, Tranquil Tide card stock.
- The white ribbon at the top is a retired ribbon. I layered it with a 1/8″ strip of card stock to give the striped effect. You could also use Whisper White card stock to achieve the same effect.
- The Daisy is punched twice in Whisper White card stock and once in Designer Series Paper and popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used a big (non SU) jewel that I had in my embellishment collection for the center.
- The sentiment, from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, is heat embossed in white embossing powder.
- The inside sentiment is also from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and is stamped in Tranquil Tide ink.
- You may know by now that I love embellishing the inside and envelopes of my cards. It’s a great way to use up scraps from the front of the card and just ties the whole project together in a fun and unique way.
This could easily be a get well, thank you, or thinking of you card just by changing the sentiment.
OK now I have some NEWS……
I’m very excited to have been invited to be on the Design Team of a brand new challenge. It’s the TIC TAC TOE Challenge and will be debuting on June 8th. If you’re familiar with this type of challenge, you know how much fun it is and how it really sparks your creativity. If you’ve never participated in one, I hope you will give it a try. We can’t wait to start playing!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful Monday.