I’m taking a break from new product and reaching back into the “archives”. Today’s birthday card features a few products that have been around for quite sometime now and a retiring stamp set. You still have time to purchase the retiring sets. But they’re gone after May 31!
You can see all the retiring products HERE.
Bloomin’ Love photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating, Bloomin’ Heart thinlits will be carried over in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. They were initially introduced as a Valentine set but as you can see they have much more versatility.
Here’s the Details:
- The card base is Wisteria Wonder card stock with a mat of Whisper White card stock.
- An added panel of Silver Glimmer paper provides just a subtle shimmer.
- The lacy heart is cropped from the Bloomin’ Heart thinlits in Marina Mist card stock. Tip: using the Precision Base Plate with the Big Shot makes all the difference when cutting these intricate dies.
- The flowers are also from the same thinlit collection and cut in Wisteria Wonder card stock.
- Bit of Bling! Rhinestone Basic Jewels sparkle in the center of the flowers.
- The Banner is stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder…again just for a subtle shine. I popped the banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside sentiment is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set which is retiring at the end of the month. This is one set that I’ve used over and over and will miss. However, the new catalog has some beautiful sentiments with equally beautiful fonts.
- The photo below highlights some products used on this card.
I was happy to take a few “old” and well used sets off the shelf to make today’s “new” birthday card. You can shop for all these favorites now as well as the retiring items in my online store by clicking the Shop Now button.
The countdown is on until the new Annual Catalog is live on June 1. I’m having fun with my pre-order but can’t wait to order all the other fun products on my wish list.
Have a wonderful Wednesday,