Happy Memorial Day! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend. It’s been a dreary weekend here in PA. On the upside, I’ve done a lot of stamping…so no complaints here! I got together with a few friends on Saturday to stamp and this is one of the cards we made.
It’s funny how a particular stamp set doesn’t quite excite you until you really put a little creative energy into it. That’s exactly how the Eastern Palace suite of products was for me. When the bundle was released early, I wasn’t bowled over but wanted some new products to play with. I saw amazing projects from others but mine still sat on the shelf for a little while longer until I decided to delve into it. Well now I’m totally hooked and absolutely love it and all the project possibilities!
Here’s the details:
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock. This card stock provides such a sturdy base for cards. I think it makes a real difference!
- Heads UP! Very Vanilla thick card stock will be available in the new catalog on June 1.
- The colors and patterns from the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper are so on trend right now.
- The medallion embellishment is a combination of dies from the Eastern Medallions thinlits. What a fun set to just layer for so many different looks!
- The center of the medallion is a small sticker from the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers and adds just the right touch.
- The sentiment is from the Eastern Beauty stamp set. Both Eastern Beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallions will be available in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog on June 1. If you purchase them as a bundle, you can save 10%. The Eastern Palace premier bundle is available NOW and includes all the products I used in this card. This bundle goes away on May 31.
- I left the inside blank (just added a little DSP) for a personal note or you can stamp a birthday, thinking of you or just because sentiment.
- A little Designer Series Paper embellishes the front of the envelope.
- Here’s a quick breakdown of the products I used on this card.
The clock is ticking on retiring products. They’re available through May 31. Many are on sale but only while supplies last. You can check out all the retiring products along with the current clearance products HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of the long weekend. This is a BIG week ahead with the start of the NEW Annual Catalog. I can’t wait!!
Another thing I can’t wait for is the Tic Tac Toe Challenge which starts on June 8th. I am excited to be part of the Design Team (my first time!) with so many talented stampers. This will be a lot of fun and I hope you will check it out and play along. You can visit the site to see what’s in store!