The inspiration for today’s Birthday card came from a trip to the mall last week. I rarely go to the mall anymore but really needed some retail therapy…ever have one of those weeks?! I am always drawn to the Tommy Hilfiger collection and his signature colors. I saw this pretty purse and was thus inspired….
- The card base is Watermelon Wonder (a retiring in-color) with a mat of Night of Navy and Whisper White each cut 1/8″ smaller.
- Retiring Elegant Dots embossing folder provided pretty texture. The new Annual Catalog has some awesome new embossing folders, however, this one has been a real favorite of mine.
- The sentiment is from the Birthday Blast stamp set which is also retiring but still available until May 31. It’s stamped in Night of Navy ink.
- There’s those daisies again! If you follow my blog, you’ve seen these cute little daisies before here and here cut from the Succulents framelits. I simply love them!
- The inside sentiment says it all…this is also from Birthday Blast stamp set.
- Two more daises cut out leaving the negative image creates a pretty embellishment.
- The envelope flap is decorated with some fun polka dots from the Regals Designer Series Paper.
- Here’s a closer look at some of the products used on my Birthday Blast birthday card.
There’s still time to take advantage of all the retiring products…while supplies last. Also, the clearance rack has been replenished with some amazing deals!
Thanks very much for stopping by today…I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.