I was so excited to receive my pre-order last week and couldn’t wait to dive in. Here’s the first card I created. The Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set is chock full of sweet images and sentiments (32 in all ) that can be used to create cards for so many different occasions and the fonts are…well…just gorgeous!
- I’m just so delighted with the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. This paper collection is absolutely beautiful and I’m loving creating with it. You’ll definitely see me use this paper again and again.
- The Wisteria Wonder card base is matted with a pattern from Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.
- The sentiment is stamped in Wisteria Wonder ink and cropped with Layering Ovals framelits.
- The sweet little flowers are stamped in Flirty Flamingo and Peek-a-boo Peach ink. The leaves are stamped in Old Olive ink and colored with Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write markers.
- The inside sentiment is two more stamps from Happy Birthday Gorgeous. I placed both on my block together to ensure they would line up perfectly.
- Adding a strip of Designer Series Paper to the envelope is an easy way to tie the project together and create a total custom look.
- This card came together so quickly thanks to Delightful Daisy DSP and Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. They paired so beautifully!
- The photo below shows some of the beautiful new products I used on this pretty birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by today…have a wonderful Wednesday!