With the launch of the NEW 2017-2018 Annual Catalog just a day away, I’m sharing another project with the Label Me Pretty stamp set and coordinating Pretty Label punch. They’ll also be available as a bundle at a 10% savings starting tomorrow.
I think the Pretty Label punch is so aptly named with all its curves and being a punch, it’s makes creating so fast and easy.
Here’s the details:
- The card base is a new In-Color, Lemon-Lime Twist.
- A pattern from Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper is cut 1/8″ smaller.
- Using another pattern from Fresh Florals DSP along with Lemon-Lime Twist ink makes this card fresh and clean.
- The Label Me Pretty stamp set and Pretty Label punch created a pretty focal point…that’s a lot of pretty!
- The center circles were punched with the 1 1/4″ and 1 3/8″ circle punches.
- Bring the “pretty” inside with another sentiment from the Label Me Pretty stamp set and a panel of Designer Series Paper.
- The same pattern of DSP embellished the front of the envelope. This is a really useful way to use up scraps.
- Here’s my quick snapshot of some of the products used on this card.
All the products used on today’s Thank You card will be available tomorrow at noon Mountain time. Please note that while the Stampin’ Up! catalog will be available to view, online ordering will be turned off until noon Mountain time tomorrow to transition the catalogs. And you can bet I’ll be on at 2 p.m. EDT placing my order…can’t wait!
If you are not currently working with a demonstrator, I would love the opportunity to earn your business. My June hostess code is posted along with my June Incentive gift. You can check it out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!