Today’s set of Thank You note cards are chock-full of amazing new products featured in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog which goes live June 1.
- These are note card sized cards (5″ x 3 1/2″). The card bases are one of each of the new 2017-2019 In-Colors: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide.
- The next layer is a color coordinated pattern from Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper. What a beautiful collection of colors and floral patterns!
- The vertical panel is another pattern from this collection. This set of papers makes it so easy to coordinate colors and patterns.
- Label Me Pretty stamp set and the coordinating Pretty Label created the sentiment.
- The center of the label is created using the 1 1/4″ and 1 3/8″ circle punches which are popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the label.
- A few little pearls add a pretty touch.
- Below is a snapshot of some of the products used on this project.
I think this would make a nice little hostess gift. I plan on tying this set together with a one of the new 1/2″ Finely Woved Ribbon, which comes in all of the new in-colors as soon as I can place my order on June 1.
Thanks for checking in on my post today…have a wonderful day!