My daughter needed a card for a good friend who just had a baby girl and I was very happy to oblige! I love creating baby cards and cards for young children, although the opportunity doesn’t come up that often.
Today’s card uses mostly retiring products. You can see all the retiring products here.
- The card base is Very Vanilla card stock cut at 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″. The Pink Pirouette mat is cut at 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and the next layer of Very Vanilla is cut 1/8″ smaller.
- I cut a Pink Pirouette scalloped square and a Very Vanilla straight square from the Layering Squares framelits.
- Embossing with the Elegant Dots embossing folder added some delicate texture.
- The squares were popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The baby carriage is stamped in Pink Pirouette ink with an image from Something for Baby stamp set and cut with the coordinating, Baby’s First framelits. These along with the sentiment, from the Made with Love stamp set will be retiring on May 31.
- Very Vanilla 1/4″ Satin Ribbon from the Occasions Catalog is a pretty detail along with the pearls on the wheels.
- The sentiment is cut using Bunch of Banners framelits.
- Since this isn’t a standard size card, I needed to create my own envelope using the Envelope Punch Board.
- I coordinated the envelope with the card by embossing the envelope flap.
- Below are some of the products used on this card.
This card is one that I will probably do again but change the color scheme as I think it’s so pretty and delicate…just like a new baby!
Thank you for taking the time to look in today.