As I mentioned before, I love wreaths. I used to enjoy making them for holidays and for gifts. But these days, I absolutely adore making them from paper, stamps and dies. Stampin’ Up! has so many sets that can be transformed into wreaths. Here is another springtime wreath.
- The card base is Crumb Cake card stock with a mat of retiring Watermelon Wonder card stock cut 1/8″ smaller and Very Vanilla card stock cut 1/4″ smaller.
- Watermelon Wonder 5/8″ mini striped ribbon is a pretty way to break up all the solid card stock.
- The sentiment, from Butterfly Basics stamp set, is stamped in Watermelon Wonder ink.
- I used Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to create the wreath. I cut the swirl out twice in Crumb Cake card stock and glued them together.
- The flowers are stamped and cut from Jar of Love stamps and Everyday Jars framelits. Both products are still available as a bundle and will save you 10% but only until May 31. They will be in the new catalog but not at the bundled price.
- The flowers were attached to the wreath and to each other with glue dots.
- I placed Stampin’ Dimensionals on the wreath behind the flowers and adhered it to the card.
- The inside sentiment is also from Butterfly Basics stamp set. This set will also be carrying over in the new catalog.
- Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper adds a pretty detail to the inside and the front of the Crumb Cake envelope.
- Here’s a little breakdown of some of the products used on this card.
Hope you liked this springtime birthday card. I actually wouldn’t mind having a version of this on my front door this spring! Thank you for stopping by today.