Are you ready for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge? The past two challenges have been really great fun and the inspiration from everyone participating is awesome. If you haven’t joined in yet, I hope you’ll give it a try. The boards have so many fun elements to inspire and spark creativity. Here’s this week’s challenge board:
I choose the left diagonal: bow, twine and yellow for my card today.
Today’s card features the new Grown with Love stamp set and coordinating Garden Grown framelits. This set has such unique stamped images and can be purchased as a bundle in the Annual Catalog for a 10% savings.
I used the flower pot and flowers on today’s card but I’m anxious to use the wagon and watering can, too.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock.
- The next layer is Whisper White regular card stock that I cut with a large (retired) circle die. The layering circles didn’t have a large enough circle to accommodate the image.
- After cutting the circle, I used the new Pinewood Planks embossing folder. This is a super embossing folder that creates deep grooves for a realistic impression. I popped this panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower image is stamped in Old Olive ink directly on the card base.
- After stamping it again in Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo ink, the flowers were cut with the framelits and glue over the stamped image.
- The flower pot was cut using a piece of Color Theory Designer Series Paper. I really liked the crackled look for the pot.
- Before adhering the pot with Stampin’ Dimensionals, some Linen Thread was wrapped and tied in a bow.
- The inside sentiment is from the Garden in Bloom stamp set and is stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink.
- A couple of flowers are a simple but pretty embellishment.
I hope that you check out all the Tic Tac Toe Design Team creations HERE and join us.
Thanks for stopping by.