Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I actually achieved two “b’s” with my project today if you count the adorable little bees on the card and the window box. I love to coordinate a card with a 3D item. They make such unique little gifts.
Here’s the details:
- The sweet sunflower was created by cutting and layering one of the Eastern Medallion dies twice…once in Daffodil Delight and once in Crushed Curry card stock.
- The center is a 2″ circle punched from Basic Black card stock and embossed with the Elegant Dots (retired) embossing folder.
- The DSP pattern is from Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paperr. This is my favorite pattern in the collection and I think it pairs well with Crushed Curry card stock.
- The sentiment is from the Better Together stamp set. This is such a fun and whimsical font.
- Now let’s talk about my favorite thing on this whole project…the BEES! These cute little bees can be found in the Touches of Texture stamp set. It’s funny how such a simple little stamp can make such a difference on a project. I think they make ALL the difference on this one.
- I added Clear Wink of Stella to shine up their wings.
- The inside sentiment is also from the Better Together stamp set. This is a great set for creating sentiments on both the front and inside of the card since the sentiments coordinate.
- Again…a few little bees don’t hurt either!
- The box was created with there Window Box thinlits and I used the Layering Squares to create the windows.
- That same sunflower fits perfectly on top.
- A little birthday banner a couple more bees complete the box. The birthday sentiment is from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous stamp set .
- I thought a little Bit-O-Honey was the perfect little treat for inside!
I hope you enjoyed this little birthday gift set!
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art