Happy weekend! This is my “off” week of designing for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, so I get to have some fun and play along!
The color combination of yellow and gray created such a fresh and modern card. I was surprised at how much I liked it! Here’s the challenge board that inspired this card. I choose the middle row across.
Here’s the details:
- The card base is Smoky Slate card stock with a mat of Whisper White cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The next layer is a pattern from the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. Believe it or not, this paper has poodles on the other side!
- The sentiment, from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous stamp set is heat embossed.
- Eastern Beauty stamp set and Easter Medallion framelits created the pretty flower. The bottom layer is heat embossed. The next layer is stamped in Basic Gray Archival ink and the center is also heat embossed. The embossing gives it a pretty gloss.
- I have to admit that I wasn’t that excited about this bundle at first but every time I use it I like it so much more. I can see many new ways to use it to produce different looks.
- Another sentiment from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous and Designer Series Paper completes the inside.
The Tic Tac Toe challenge is a lot of fun and each board is full of so many options and creative opportunities. I hope you’ll join in this week.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the weekend!