Today’s card features the new At Home With You stamp set and coordinating At Home framelits. Both are also available as a bundle in the Annual Catalog at a 10% cost savings. This is quite a value given that the photopolymer stamp set contains 25 images and the framelits consist of 12 matching dies…that’s a lot of creative fun packed into one bundle!
This set can carry you through the seasons as well as everyday. My card is a new home congratulations gift card holder for my daughter and her husband, who just bought their first house.
Here’s the details:
- The Chocolate Chip card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″. I scored it at 5 1/2″ & 9″.
- The 2″ side is folded over to form a pocket for a gift card. This is a great layout for any occasion you would give a gift card.
- After adding Crushed Curry card stock and a pattern from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper to the pocket, I took the 1″ circle punch and punched a notch, then glued the sides of the pocket down.
- I love that front door. It’s can actually be interactive, as you can use one of the dies to create a “hinged” door that opens.
- My door is just stamped on a woodgrain pattern from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and cut using a framelit then popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The wreath, as well as, the basket of flowers are colored with a variety of Stampin’ Write Markers. I think those delicate little flowers are adorable!
- I used a copper colored Sharpie for the lantern. It really gives it a pretty shine.
- Another pattern from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper on the envelope flap adds a bit more charm to this gift.
- This card would also be perfect as a hostess thank you. Like I said, this is one of those very versatile sets that can be used in so many ways. The minute I saw that adorable little wreath, I was hooked!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.