Happy Monday. I hope it’s a good day!
I know I mentioned this before but I can’t help but tell you again how much I love Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper. I absolutely fell in love the pattern I used on this card but then this pattern caught my eye and it may be my new favorite!
Here’s the details:
- The Whisper White thick card stock base measures 5″ x 5″ with a mat of Soft Suede card stock cut 1/8″ smaller.
- Both panels are patterns from Whole Lot of Lovely DSP with mats of Pool Party card stock. The striped panel measures 4 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ with the DSP mat 1/8″ smaller. The floral panel measures 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ with the DSP mat cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The floral panel is popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The ribbon wrapped around the floral panel is retired Pool Party cotton ribbon.
- Layering Ovals framelits cut the Pool Party and Woodgrain ovals. I used a pattern from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. It gives just enough detail!
- A Whisper White oval was cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits. These framelits pair so well with the other layering shaped framelits.
- The sentiment is from the Best Birds stamp set and is stamped in Soft Suede ink.
- A couple flowers were hand cut from a scrap of the DSP. I added a bit of Clear Wink of Stella which I wish translated better in the photo. These were also popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The new mini dimensionals really came in handy here.
- It’s so easy to embellish the inside of the card as well. The sentiment is another from the Best Birds stamp set. Adding a cut out flower and a strip of Designer Series Paper create such a pretty greeting and is a great way to use up scraps from the project.
- The envelope was created with the Envelope Punch Board and prettied up with more scraps.
Don’t forget June’s Hostess Code #GHRSH9XC. All order $75 or over also qualify for June’s free gift of the new Very Vanilla Note Cards. All the details can be found HERE.
I hope today is a good day for you! Thanks for stopping by!