Well, hello! I guess you can tell by the title of the post that as much as I like this set, I am definitely struggling with designing with it. This is the first time I’ve used it and was a little intimidated by it. But sometimes these are the sets that I come to love the most. So I’m hanging in there with it!
The images are so pretty and unique in this set.
Here’s the details:
- The card base is a new In-Color, Powder Pink card stock. I think most soft pinks pair so well with Basic Black card stock.
- I stamped the image in Versa Mark and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder on a panel of Powder Pink which measures 4 3/4″ x 2 3/4″.
- The subsequent layers of Basic Black and Gold Foil paper are cut 1/8″ smaller.
- After gluing the three layers, I popped them with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Although the gold embossing is quite pretty, the card still need a little something. So I added a few gold embellishments from the Metallic Enamel Shapes collection.
I’m usually pretty pleased with the cards I make but this one isn’t one of them. How’s that for honesty! However, I’m not giving up on this set and I’m working on another card with it…so stay tuned….
Thanks so much for looking in today and have a wonderful day!