I’m sure you’ve heard by now that the Daisy Punch (#143713) is back in stock. It’s proven to be so popular that it’s been out of stock until now. In honor of this, today’s cards feature this ever so popular punch.
At first glance, these may look like a lot of work. But honestly the hardest part was punching the little pieces from the leaves after running it through the Big Shot. The Precision Base Plate helped a lot with cutting those leaves. As I said above, the star of the show here is definitely the Daisy Punch!
Here’s the details:
- The card base is Old Olive card stock with a mat of Whisper White.
- I started out by cutting all the elements. First, the greenery was cut from the Flourish thinlits in Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- For each card, I punched 4 daisies from Whisper White card stock and two from So Saffron and Powder Pink card stock. The Whisper White daisies were sponged in their respective colors. Each daisy has two layers.
- The centers were punched with the 1/2″ circle punch from Early Espresso card stock.
- After I made the first card in So Saffron and found that it went rather quickly, I decided to try a different color. Powder Pink is such a soft subtle color that translated beautifully onto the Daisy.
- I arranged the daisies on the card first and then tucked the leaves in between. I used Tombow glue to adhered everything directly to the Whisper White panel.
- The sentiment is from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous stamp set. I flagged the end with a square punch to create the banner.
- Petal Garden Designer Series Paper had the perfect pattern for the envelope flap.
See easy….right! I really enjoyed making this card and sharing it with you.
This is the last week to take advantage of the the EXTRA Stampin’ Rewards Stampin’ Up! is offering. For every order of $350 or more, you will earn an extra $35 in Stampin’ Rewards on top of the usual rewards.
Also, remember to use the June’s host code GHRSH9XC if your order is under $150. And any order $75 or more will receive my June gift, Very Vanilla Note Cards. You can read all the details HERE.
Thanks very much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful start to your week.