There’s a whole lot to love about this beautiful Designer Series Paper, Whole Lot of Lovely! I actually thought Delightful Daisy was the prettiest paper in the catalog until I saw this ONE!
Here’s the details:
- The showstopper on this card is the floral pattern from Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper. This collection has so many pretty patterns. I’m already thinking about ordering another pack as I can see so many beautiful projects.
- Pairing the paper with the Happy Birthday thinlit made this card come together so quickly. I just love the flirty font!
- I cut the thinlit three times in Tangerine Tango card stock and layered them for a dimensional look.
- The ribbon and bow are Old Olive 3/8″ Mini Chevron from the new Annual Catalog. I really like using ribbon on cards and this catalog has so many wonderful new ribbons.
- A few little pearls add a delicate touch.
- That same pretty paper on the envelope flap hints at something special inside.
I hope today’s card showed how a fabulous piece of Designer Series Paper can be the “star” of the show!
Thanks for stopping by and take care,