Today’s project features a few of my favorite products from the Annual Catalog. The Striped Treat Bags and the Crafting Forever stamp set.
Here’s the details
- The treat bag was easy….I just opened the package! They are a great size and so elegant looking.
- I used the tag die and the sentiment die from Stampin’ Up! Mini Treat Bag thinlits to create the tag.
- The pen is from Crafting Forever stamp set and is heat embossed in gold embossing powder and cut with Paper Snips.
- The gold baker’s twine is retired from last year’s holiday catalog.
- The whole tag is glued to the bag.
- The notecard is one-sided with a mat of Gold foil paper and Whisper White card stock
- The sentiment, also from Crafting Forever, is stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed in gold.
- And here are the goodies that went along with the treat bag and notecard.
I loved creating this set and will be looking for more ways to use these bags…perhaps with some edible goodies next time!
Thanks for stopping in today and have a fabulous Friday!