Today’s card is a fun little “Just Because”! The Annual Catalog has so many wonderful bundles and I really love it when I can use multiple sets on a project. I feel it justifies my many purchases and eases some of the buyers’ guilt (not that I have any of that when it comes to buying stamps!). This card uses the Grown with Love and Bike Ride bundles.
Here’s the details:
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a mat of Real Red and and pattern from Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper. This combination is so bright and cheerful.
- The Real Red and Whisper White panel is first wrapped with 3/8″ Old Olive Mini Chevron ribbon. This catalog has so many wonderful ribbons and this one is so nicely textured.
- This panel is popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals for additional depth.
- I stamped the wagon from the Grown with Love stamp set first in Smoky Slate and then again in Real Red ink. The Smoky Slate wagon was cut with the coordinating Garden Grown framelits. I snipped just the wagon seat from the Real Red wagon and glued it on top of the Smoky Slate because everyone knows a wagon has to be RED!
- I popped the wagon with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The new mini dimensionals worked so well here.
- A couple of Daffodil Delight enamel shapes on the wheels are a fun touch.
- Those cute little pups are from the Bike Ride stamp set and are stamped in Basic Black Archival, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink. The scarves are colored with Stampin’ Write Markers. I cropped these with the coordinating Build a Bike framelits and glued them directly to the Whisper White panel.
- The sentiment, from Special Celebrations stamp set, is cut with a framelit from Bunch of Banners and, again, popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added a few more Real Red enamel shapes to the banner.
- The inside sentiment, from Special Celebrations stamp set, is the companion to the sentiment on the front.
- Below is a quick snapshot of the products I used on this card. I loved how the two bundles worked so well together.
I hope you enjoyed this sweet friendship card.
Here are a few cellphone pictures from my oldest daughter, Elizabeth’s wedding last weekend. She was married in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania at a lovely boutique hotel and the scenery was just spectacular.
We’re very proud parents! Elizabeth looked beautiful!
The pretty little girl on the left is my middle daughter, Lauren. Our youngest, Emily was unable to attend because she had just given birth a few days earlier so Elizabeth’s friend Caitlin graciously stood in for her and made a lovely bridesmaid. Our new son in law, James, isn’t so bad either…lol!
This was the backdrop of the ceremony…it rained about an hour before the ceremony but the sun was shining during it! I can’t wait to see the professional pictures.
Thanks for indulging this proud momma and for stopping by today. I truly appreciate that you take the time to look in on my projects.