Welcome back to another weekly Tic Tac Toe Challenge. This challenge just gets more fun each week and will really stretch your creativity. I hope you’ll join us this week!
For my project this week, I choose the far right column down: diecut, floral, yellow.
Today I’ve used the Grown with Love stamp set and coordinating Garden Grown framelits. This is a versatile and fun bundle. The flower pot, watering can and wagon are great images that can be used in so many different ways.
Here’s the details:
- The card base is Daffodil Delight card stock with a mat of Tranquil Tide card stock and a pattern from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.
- The next series of mats are glued together and popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower pot is stamped in Tranquil Tide ink and cut with a framelit and popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower image is stamped in Old Olive and again in Daffodil Delight ink. After cutting the Old Olive image with the coordinating framelit, I cut the Daffodil Delight flowers and glued them on top.
- Glitter Enamel Dots add a special little touch!
- I added a couple of sentiments from the Garden in Bloom stamp set. I must say that I use the sentiments in this set much more than the flower images. I should ink up those flowers!
- Adding a strip of DSP is an easy way to create more interest to the inside of the card and the envelope as well.
Thanks so much for looking in on my project today. Please head over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog and check out the other fabulous designs by my fellow teammates.