What a wonderful sentiment! Not sure how Stampin’ Up! knew this is something I’ve been working on lately but this certainly was a great reminder. This card came together super fast as there was no stamps or inks used!
Here’s the details:
- I’ll start with the wonderful sentiment panel. It comes from the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack. I’m usually not drawn to this type of product but the beautiful images and sentiments convinced my to give it a try….I’m certainly not sorry I did. I can see so many uses for this collection. It’s a great value at only $10 but may be easily overlooked. It’s on page 57 of the Annual Catalog if you’re interested.
- Even the leaf image (which is a sticker) is from the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack.
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a panel of Calypso Coral card stock and a pattern from Petal Garden Designer Series Paper.
- Before gluing the Calypso Coral and DSP panel onto the Whisper White card base, I wrapped it with three rows of Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon.
- The sentiment panel is popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Easy, Peasy! Another sticker from the Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack embellishes the inside which I left blank for a personal note.
- The envelope was embellished with a little Designer Series Paper and card stock. Such an easy way to tie everything together.
I hope you enjoyed this easy, yet pretty card. Thanks for stopping by today!