Today I’m sharing the “stepped up” version of yesterday’s card. Today’s card was created by a fellow stamper and friend, Karen Hallam and is featured on our upline, Susan Itell’s blog, Simple Stampin’. Karen did a fantastic job taking the card I created HERE yesterday and adding just the right touches to take it to the next level of pretty.
Here are the details
- Karen added a layer of vellum over the sentiment for a soft and pretty muted look.
- The 1/2″Powder Pink Finely Woven ribbon gives more definition to the two different panels used on the front.
- Adding a few leaves that were stamped from the Daisy Delight stamp set accentuates the daisy.
- Karen also changed the daisy center from Calypso Coral to Old Olive which makes the flower really pop!
- The photo above is my “simple” version of this Daisy Delight card.
- Below is a photo of Karen’s “stepped up” card. You can see from this card, how a few added details or small changes can make a big difference in the overall look of a card.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful Sunday.