Today’s thinking of you card is a perfect example of classic and clean with a WOW factor! Eastern Beauty stamp set and the coordinating Eastern Medallion thinlits created the beautiful medallion centerpiece. True confession….I wasn’t thrilled with this bundle when it first came out but wanted something “new” before the Annual Catalog went live so I reluctantly ordered it. It didn’t take long before I was hooked! Here and Here are just two of the cards I’ve made with this set.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Berry Burst card stock with a mat of Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.
- The Berry Burst portions of the medallion are stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed with White Embossing powder.
- Each layer of the medallion is popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Glitter Enamel Dot finishes the center.
- The sentiment comes from the Best Birds stamp set and is stamped in Berry Burst ink.
- A wrap of Berry Burst 1/2″ Finely Woven ribbon adds a bit more texture.
- A couple more Glitter Enamel Dots balance things out.
- I used a sentiment and a small accent stamp from the Eastern Beauty stamp set for the inside.
- The envelope flap is lined with a pattern from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack.
I hope you are loving this set as much as I am and if you haven’t bought it yet, I think you should really give it a try. I know it won’t be long before you’re hooked too! If you are not currently working with a Demonstrator, I would love to earn your business. To purchase any items I’ve used today or any other Stampin’ Up! products, use my Shop button to go to my online ordering site.
Thanks for checking in today…have a good Tuesday!