Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to a good week ahead. I got to spend Sunday with my new grandson, which was the highlight of my weekend!
I have a fresh and pretty birthday card to share today using the Eastern Beauty bundle….again! I will be putting this set away for awhile as I did get my pre-order and have started playing with all the new goodies, so please bear with me for one more Eastern Beauty.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a mat of Flirty Flamingo card stock cut 1/4″smaller.
- The next mat is a pattern from the Eastern Palace Designer Series Paper. I love the color combination of Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist.
- I really liked how this medallion turned out. The base is Whisper White card stock cut with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes framelits. Then I used several of the framelits from the Eastern Medallions.
- Pop it! Each medallion is layered with a Stampin’ Dimensional in between.
- A Rhinestone Basic Jewel finishes it off.
- A piece of Flirty Flamingo 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain ribbon is wrapped around the Flirty Flamingo and DSP panel before adhering to the card base.
- The sentiment is from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous stamp set. I think this is the one new set that I’ve used the most since it came out in the new catalog just for the terrific sentiments and fonts.
- I punched the sentiment with the new Classic Label punch and popped it up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used another great sentiment set, Better Together, for the inside sentiment.
- Get scrappy! Using some scraps from this project, the inside of the card and envelope are simply embellished.
I made this card for someone who is also fresh (in a good way) and pretty. Katie was a neighbor of mine for quite sometime. I actually knew her mother before she was born and my daughters’ were her babysitters. Well, she’s all grown up now working and living in New York City and now she is an awesome stamper herself and MY stamping friend!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I’ll be back on Wednesday with the Pal Blog Hop.