It’s Thursday and time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge. I’m on Team X and it’s our turn show our designs and hopefully inspire you to join in on the fun. Please check out the my fellow designers and they’re fantastic cards HERE
Here’s the board for this week’s challenge…
I chose the top row across: thank you, sequins, all things round
I just purchased the Colorful Seasons Bundle after initially thinking I really wasn’t that excited about it. Well, after seeing many beautiful samples I quickly changed my mind and had to have it. I’m happy to say I have no regrets as this is a fantastic set that will carry you through the entire year and several seasons and holidays.
Here’s the details
- The card base is Whisper White thick card stock with a mat of Powder Pink card stock cut 1/8″ smaller.
- A panel of Whisper White card stock is cut another 1/8″ smaller than the Powder Pink layer.
- Layering Circles framelits created the circle in the center of this panel.
- I cut and embossed a piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock to fit the circle and adhered it directly to the Pink panel. I used the Petal Burst embossing folder.
- Next the Whisper White panel was popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The pretty flowering branch was stamped and cut using the Color Seasons stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Layers framelits. Both are available as a bundle for a 10% savings.
- I stamped the flowers in Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Basic Black ink.
- The branch was cut with Soft Suede card stock.
- The sentiment is from One Big Meaning stamp set and stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
- A couple of retired sequins (because they were the perfect color!) created just enough sparkle.
- Since this is a thank you, I left the inside blank for a personal note but still wanted to add a little bit of “pretty”. A piece of Designer Series Paper from there Fresh Floral collection and another die cut flower achieved this.
I hope that you’ll consider playing along with the challenge this week. We are having such a good time and are amazed at the wonderful cards that are being submitted.
My holiday pre-order is due to arrive today. I’m excited to start creating some Fall projects but I’m not quite ready for Christmas yet. How do you feel about that? Are you anxious to start creating for Christmas? I am definitely a summer person and really sad to see it going by so quickly so I’ll just sprinkle some Fall in throughout August but try to keep it light and summery most of the month.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today…I truly appreciate it!