Again, I pulled out the Eastern Beauty stamp set and coordinating Eastern Medallions thinlits to make this bold and bright birthday card. I know I’ve mentioned this before but I can’t believe this is another bundle I was on the fence about when it first came out…not sure if I would really like it or use it. Well, I am happy I jumped off the fence and ordered it! As far as using it, HERE, HERE and HERE are other examples of projects I’ve created with it.
Here’s the details
- Whisper White thick card stock is my go-to for making white card bases. I was really pleased to see that Very Vanilla thick card stock is also now available.
- A mat of Berry Burst cut 1/4″ smaller and another Whisper White (regular card stock) cut an additional 1/4″ smaller are adhered with tombow glue.
- Isn’t this a fun sentiment? The new Celebrate You stamp set only has three stamp images but boy are they sassy!
- The sentiment is stamped in Dapper Denim ink.
- A 5″ x 1 1/2″ panel of Dapper Denim card stock provides a nice contrast to the medallions.
- The medallions are stamped with Berry Burst and Dapper Denim ink and cut using the Medallion thinlits.
- I glued the two on the right and left hand side directly to the card stock and then popped the middle one with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added a few Glitter Enamel Dots and called it a card! The Glitter Enamel Dots are perfect for adding just a touch of sparkle without overdoing it. They are also my free gift for orders over $75.00 this month…all that info can be found HERE.
- The inside sentiment is from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set and again, stamped in Dapper Denim ink.
- A piece of Color Theory Designer Series Paper adds a bit of interest to the inside as well as the envelope flap.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and can find some time to stamp. My pre-order came late yesterday, so I’m hoping to crack into some new sets this weekend. But I’m also hoping to have some time to enjoy a little summertime as there are only as few short weeks left! Whatever your plans, I hope you have FUN!