Happy Friday…and there’s another summer weekend ahead. There are really very few left so I hope you have some fun plans!
Speaking of fun…I have a fun and easy 3D project today. I mentioned earlier in the week that I held a birthday card making class, so I created these cute little “presents” for the ladies. I really enjoy making favors for any occasion and these were so fast and easy to create. I found the tutorial for these on Sam Hammond’s Pootles site HERE. Sam used these to create EOS lip balm but they also worked well for my project.
Stampin’ Up! Foil Frenzy Specialty paper was perfect for these boxes. It is heavy enough to create a very sturdy box and certainly pretty enough to make them festive.
Here’s the details
- These sweet little boxes measure 2″ x 2″.
- I modified Sam’s directions and deleted the base for the lip balm.
- The colors of Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Soft Sky are so pretty against the kraft paper.
- Since these are Explosion Boxes when the lid was removed…the surprise inside was a Ferraro Roche candy.
- I punched a retired scallop for the bottom and applied a little Tombow glue to the candy cup to keep it secure.
- I also used a retired Project Life corner rounder punch for the boxes.
- So Easy & Pretty! Bow Builder punch made the perfect size bow for the box top.
These were a fun little addition to our birthday card making class! If you are local to me and would like to attend my next class, please email me at rosanne@heartfeltstamping and I will be sure to let you know the details for my September class.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a fabulous Friday!