Time for another Tic Tac Toe Challenge…I hope that you’re enjoying this challenge whether you’re participating (which I hope you are) or just soaking in the amazing entries each week. The projects just keep getting better and better making our job harder in choosing winners…but that’s a wonderful thing!
Here’s this week’s board….
For my card , I chose the left column down: burlap, flower, leaf
I pulled another really old favorite off the shelf, Flower Shop stamp set and the coordinating Pansy punch. These two have made the cut for several catalogs which is just a testament to the wonderful images. They must still be selling well and I’m not surprised at that!
Here’s the details
- The Crumb Cake card base measures 5″ x 5″. Square cards, especially this size allow for more design space.
- A Pool Party card stock mat is cut 1/8″ smaller.
- The next panel is Whisper White card stock also cut another 1/8″ smaller. I stamped the background using a stamp from Timeless Textures stamp set. It’s stamped it off once with Crumb Cake ink to get a lighter color.
- Another piece of Pool Party card stock was cut at 4″ x 3″.
- I cut the Whisper White panel 1/8″ smaller and embossed it using the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder before adhering it to the Pool Party panel.
- A piece of 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon is wrapped around the smaller panel before adhering it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is from a new stamp set available in the Holiday Catalog, Painted Harvest. It’s stamped in Soft Suede ink and cropped using two ovals from Layering Ovals framelits. This is also popped with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon.
- The flowers are stamped in Pool Party ink and actually also have a burlap look to them. I stamped and punched four and layered them for a little bit more dimension. Again, I popped them with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The leaves are also stamped from an image in Painted Harvest on Crumb Cake card stock in Crumb Cake ink. They’re punched with another new punch, the Leaf punch that is coming in the Holiday Catalog and glued under the flowers.
- Those cute little white leaves came from a tiny die in the Eclectic Layers thinlits. I loved finding the smallest dies and using them as accents.
- A couple of pearls complete the flowers.
- The inside sentiment is another image from Painted Harvest stamp set and is stamped in Soft Suede ink. I love this set and think it’s just perfect for Fall as well as any time of year. It really goes the mile!
- Using the Envelope Punch Board made making this custom envelope a breeze.
- I stamped the flower and then created a quick mask and stamped the leaves around it to embellish the front of the envelope.
Please take some time and visit the Tic Tac Toe Challenge to check out the other designers’ projects and all the creative entries. I hope you’ll consider joining us also.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day!